It’s Sunday and we decided to have a lazy day at home. I made a VERY lazy lunch of Moroccan spiced chicken with roast peppers.
– 2 pieces of chicken breast
– 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
– 2 Italian sweet peppers (red & green, cut into 3)
– Moroccan mixed spice
– Dried parsley & garlic mix
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Salt & coarse ground pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. In a container, combine chicken, olive oil, Moroccan spice, parsley & garlic mix, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
Happy Lazy Sunday to all! 🌻