Since living in Spain, both my husband and I have really missed having Hummus with raw vegetables & also with crusty bread. I tried making it once in the UK but it didn’t turn out as good as the ones we bought from the middle eastern take out place.
So, while reading through some of the blogs I follow last night, Alice from A Life Moment posted her Hummus recipe! It was as though she read my mind and I just HAD to make it today!
So here is Alice’s recipe…
• 1 can of chickpeas (she boils it for 15 mins before making the hummus)
• the juice of 1 lemon (she added the zest, I forgot it but lets just pretend it’s in there 😊)
• 3 tsp of yoghurt (I used Greek yoghurt)
• 1 clove of garlic (grated)
• 1 tsp olive oil (I used 2 tbsp as there were more chickpeas in the jar here compared to the tinned ones in the UK)
Blend all the ingredients above until creamy and it’s ready!
Thank you Alice of A Life Moment for sharing the Hummus recipe, it was really yummy!
Have a great Saturday to all! 😊