It’s my husband’s birthday today and I had planned on making him my Nutella Filled French Toast for breakfast this morning but there were no strawberries available at my favourite fruit and veg store yesterday. So I made him a savoury Herbed French Toast topped with caramalised red onions instead.
1. In a skillet, heat a little olive oil. Sauté the onion rings for about 3 mins and set aside.
2. Beat eggs, a drop of milk, dried parsley, garlic granules, salt & pepper in a bowl.
3. Cut the bread in the size you want, dip into the egg mixture and place in the hot skillet with a little olive oil.
4. Once it’s golden, place on kitchen paper.
5. Top the stacked French Toasts with the caramalised onions.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful, loving husband! FELICIDADES!!!🎈
Have a lovely weekend to all!💞