I have to admit, I rarely use fish in my cooking but whenever we’re out for a meal, I almost always order fish. Strange, I know. I love fish, especially smoked salmond on a bed of salad which I often have for lunch or perhaps addicted to!
While at the market a couple of days ago, I saw some beautiful fresh “Dorada”, no idea what it was in English at the time so I had to google it when I got home! Turns out it’s Sea Bream or Gilt-head Sea Bream. I wanted something with not to many bones and lots of meat so the Dorada was perfect for a simple Asian inspired dinner…
• Fresh Sea Bream (cleaned)
• Garlic (sliced)
• Ginger (sliced)
• Spring onions (roughly cut)
• Sesame oil
• Light Soy sauce
• cracked black pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Place sliced ginger & garlic in and on top of the fish. Add the sesame oil, spring onions and cracked black pepper.
3. Wrap with silver foil leaving an opening at the top and place in the oven for 15 to 20 mins depending on the size of your fish.
Once the fish is ready, add a few drops of light soy sauce onto it…serve with a side of boiled rice and some steamed or stir fried vegetables of your choice.
Healthy, tasty and best of all…no mess!😊
How do you like your fish?🐟