As the end of the year draws to a close, I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you all for your support, love and friendship. This year has been a truly blessed year for me, I got fitter and can run further, I also made some amazing friends here on WordPress and also on my Instagram.
For my last recipe of the year, I give you, my green soup for these cold winter days….also known as the Hulk soup! Haha!💚
• Spinach (as much as you want)
• Celery (roughly chopped)
• 1 onion (sliced)
• half a potato (roughly chopped, add more if you want a thick soup)
• Cream (optional)
• Salt & cracked black pepper
• a little olive oil & butter
1. Sauté the onions and celery in a little olive oil & butter.
2. Once soft, add the potatoes, water and seasoning.
3. Simmer till the potatoes are cooked.
4. Add the spinach, leave to simmer for another minute or so, don’t overcook the spinach.
5. Process the broth in a blender, place back in the pot and simmer for another 2 mins.
Serve with a drop of cream and homemade herb & garlic croutons! A perfect winter warmer!
Wishing you all a blessed New Year and may the dreams that you dream, be the future that you find.
Feliz Año Nuevo para mi familia en Galicia! Bicos!😘💕