Hi all! Hope you’ve had a great weekend! Ours was spent doing food shopping, having bubble tea (yum!) and me figuring out how to use a washing machine with instructions in Chinese! Finally we sent a message to the translator so that he could help as I had no idea!
Anyway, while browsing posts from fellow bloggers, Jhuls from The Not So Creative Cook had made these super adorable Nutella French Toast Roll Ups. I have made Nutella Filled French Toasts a few times but never thought of rolling them up! So later that day, I went to the imported goods grocery store, got some Nutella and made these cuties for Saturday breakfast. Ingredients
• 2 eggs
• 50ml milk or single cream
• 3 slices of bread without crusts
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla essence.
2. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin, spread the Nutella on (as much as you want!) and roll it up. Trim the edges with a sharp knive to make it look neater.
3. Soak the bread in the egg mixture. Place in a hot pan with a touch of butter and cook seam side down for a minute or less on each side.
Dust with powdered sugar and serve hot with any fruits of your choice!💙
Have a good start to your week!😊