I have just realised that it has been quite sometime since I last posted something! I have been updating my Instagram page with mini posts and yes I have been eating too…lots!! Mostly warm hearty meals as it as been pretty cold here.
On another note, my husband and I have also registered to run a 7.9km on the 31st December. I have not been running for 2 weeks due to a really bad pain in my shin. So lets see how I get on…I might be crawling by the 2nd km! Wish me luck! 😑
Anyway seeing as it’s Friday, I thought I’d share my very simple Haddock Fish Burger recipe that I made a while ago.
• Haddock fillets
• Egg (beaten)
• Dried parsley
• Cracked black peppercorns
• A pinch of salt
1. Combine flour, paprika, dried parsley & the seasoning in a large bowl or a big plate.
2. Dip the haddock fillets in the beaten egg then coat thoroughly with the flour mixture and set aside. Continue doing this with the rest of the haddock fillets.
3. Heat some olive oil in a skillet and pan fry the haddock for 2 to 3 mins or until golden.
4. Once cooked you can start plating your dish.
I served mine in a warm crusty roll, with a side of oven baked fries and my Crunchy Colourful Coleslaw. I also topped it with a simple sauce using mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika, dried parsley, garlic granules & seasoning.
It was a quick and simple meal full of flavours! I hope you will enjoy it too!
Happy Friday to all and have a great weekend!💙