This could be the simplest vegetable stir fry which only takes minutes from the wok to the table.
What you will need
– Pak choi (you can get this at any Chinese supermarket)
– ready fried tofu (cut in halves)
– mushrooms (sliced)
– 1 carrot (sliced thinly)
– 1 onion (cut in quarters)
– 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
– sesame seed oil (2 tablespoons)
1. Heat up the wok and add the sesame seed oil.
2. Add the onions and garlic to the hot oil, sweat them for 1 minute then add the carrots, mushrooms and tofu.
3. Add the pak choi, put a little water to steam the vegetables and stir fry for another 3 to 4 mins.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste and it’s ready to serve.
It’s great on it’s own or served as a side dish! Enjoy! 😋