So it has been 7 months since my last post. Life took a different turn and after a move back to Spain for 4 months after our year in China, we are now in Houston, Texas! It has been a few months of packing, unpacking, trips to Singapore for family weddings, packing up again and moving here that my blog had to be put on hold.
Moving itself can be stressful let alone to another country, but I thank God as all the changes has given me the opportunity to live my life in all these different places and experience the lifestyle and culture. I feel so truly blessed.
Now that I am more settled, I’d like to share this simple side dish that I made a few weeks ago.
• 3 potatoes (sliced thin)
• 1 sweet potato (sliced thin)
• Dried parsley
• Dried oregano
• Garlic granules
• Salt & cracked black pepper
• Grated parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp melted butter (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix in all the ingredients except the potatoes.
2. Throw in the sliced potatoes & the sweet potatoes and mix well.
3. Arrange the potatoes in a greased muffin tray. Stack to the very top.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celcius (375 farenheit) for 40mins or until the sides are golden.
5. Once cooked, remove them from the muffin tray gently using 2 spoons.
Let them rest for 2 to 3 mins before serving.
Enjoy as a side dish or on their own!
Have a blessed Monday💛