It was another glorious sunny day yesterday so I decided to hop on the metro and headed to the beach to disconnect from the heat of the city. It was not busy, oh so serene and relaxing now that the summer holidays are over. It was just nice to be able to watch the surfers take on the high waves and be mesmerised.
So, after being at the beach all morning and just taking in all that fresh sea air, I was inspired to make a delightfully simple dinner of Pan Fried Prawns in garlic, parsley, chilli & lime butter!
• Prawns (with or without shell)
• Dried parsley
• Garlic (diced)
• Dried chilli flakes (according to your own taste)
• Juice of 1 lime
• a little olive oil
1. Heat a pan/skillet and place the butter and a little olive oil so the butter doesn’t burn.
2. Throw in the garlic, parsley, dried chilli flakes and salt & pepper to taste. Sauté for 1 min.
3. Add the prawns, stir around to make sure it’s cooked and coated with all the ingredients.
4. Squeeze the lime, toss the prawns around and serve.
Simple, fast and finger licking good!
I love getting away from the city from time to time, get back to nature and take long walks along the beach just to disconnect. How about you?
Have a wonderful Thursday!💙