I bought some Greek yoghurt yesterday and what could be better to have with Greek yoghurt for breakfast? Probably lots of great things, but I wanted Granola with various nuts and sultanas…oh yesss!
• 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
• 100gms butter
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• half tbsp flour
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• a pinch of salt
• Almonds, sultanas, walnuts (as much as you desire!)
1. In a bowl, thoroughly mix oats, flour, salt & cinnamon.
2. Pre heat oven to 150 degrees C.
3. In a saucepan, simmer butter, honey & vanilla essence.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the saucepan and mix evenly.
5. Place parchment paper on a baking tray, pour the mixed ingredients and bake for 1 hour or until golden. Stir every 15 mins to get an even colour.
6. Remove from the oven and add the almonds, raisins & walnuts. Mix well.
Leave to cool completely before trasferring into an air tight container.
Serve with Greek yoghurt…
Easy, tasty and plenty for many more breakfasts or whenever you feel like it!
Enjoy and have a blessed weekend!💞